The following two tabs change content below.
Stanley is currently a graduate student in the field of cancer biology at the University of Toronto. His research interests lie in the molecular biology of cancer development – with a translational “bench to bedside” approach. Outside of the lab, he enjoys sports, music, and all different kinds of wine.
- @immpressmag https://t.co/yeTs2q6S7x@immpressmag https://t.co/crJa6Io8T4@immpressmag https://t.co/dUAI7RZL5p https://t.co/3Unmji326G@immpressmag https://t.co/j4AD10sWcX
- Small vs Big: Understanding the Differences between Small Molecule Drugs and Biologic Drugs on
- United We Stand – The Asian community in the collective fight for racial justice on
- Doing Research Abroad on
- Harnessing Technology for the Control and Spread of Infectious Disease Data on
- Diversity without intersectionality: Who is really benefiting? on
IMMpress Magazine is generously supported by BioLegend and the University of Toronto. Read More about “Sponsors”…